VOLLEYBALL SENIOR NIGHT 2010
Their were 6 volleyball seniors and one senior volleyball manager. I ended up making 7 jerseys even though you only see 6 of them. The manager's jersey had a large "B" on it with her name. The jerseys this year weren't as hard to make as some of the basketball jersey's I have had to make. You can't see it very well but the lettering, numbers and panther paw actually are black and green. They are always fun to make and the girls really appreciate them.This is my favorite picture of all the Senior girls:
The team played really well that night against Butte Central. Lindsey was on fire and has hitting the stuffing out of the ball. The match went five games and each game was filled with great digs, hits and blocks. I hope that they all keep that intensity for the rest of the season and into Divisionals. It would be awesome if they could go to State!
No comments:
Post a Comment