One Heart, One Mind, One Love....Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fairmont Getaway

Dad and I got away in January to Fairmont Hot Springs.  Dad had a Principal's Conference there and I decided to tag along for a few days.  It was so wonderful to relax for a few days and enjoy the hot pools.  I got to enjoy them more than Dad did since he was at meeting during the day....but I loved it!


One thing we regret is that we didn't take any pictures of us swimming. The first night was so cold and the wind was so frigid that we just swam in the inside pool.  The second time we went outside and enjoyed the warm water in the afternoon but forgot our camera.  We were going to come back later and slide down the waterslide but went to a movie in town after dinner instead.  I would have loved to have seen dad go down the waterslide...so bummed! We had a great time together!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys got some time together. Ohh! I want to go swimming there...so warm!

    ReplyDelete